Advanced methods of Nanofabrication
At our department the most advanced theoretical studies get an amazing chance to be implemented in a practice to benefit people. For example, using our laser systems we can print 2D- and 3D-dimensional nanoobjects as well as thin-film coatings, which are the main "building blocks" for creating fundamentally new devices - optical computers, nanowaveguides and quantum computing systems of new generation.
It is important to note that many of the existing methods of creating nanostructures, such as electron lithography, ion beam lithography and molecular beam epitaxy, in addition to limited capacity, involve the use of complex and expensive equipment, all together does not allow to make the transition from laboratory samples to mass production So that the development of alternative methods for the production of nano-objects and thin-film coating for example by 2D-laser printing method is very promising direction.Previous page
- Laser 2D printing of nanoplasmonic and dielectric nanophotonics elements
- Nonlinear-optical metal-organic monocrystals
- Development of 3D submicron additive technology for creating hardware components for photonics
- New principles of the digital manufacturing basing on the direct laser writing technology
- New principles of the nanostructured thin-film coatings creation on the basis of laser-induced self-organization for advanced optoelectronics and nanophotonics devices.